Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's funny how such a small, simple gesture can make you grin from ear to ear. Thursday night, the boy tried to stay up and wait for me to get to his place. And when I got there, he wouldn't go back to sleep until I promised him I'd be coming to bed shortly. There's also the fact that he curled against me as close as he could without pushing me off the bed, too.

I wish we'd had more one-on-one time, but I'm glad for the little bit that we had together. I always like snuggling with him, even if my heart always races the first few minutes. He's like a violet wand to my senses. Kitten is my warm blanket on a cold winter night.

It's kind of funny how stumbling onto someone's blog post roughly 2 months ago has changed my life. Arguably, I'd say it's for the better.

No comments: