Lots of things have been happening with me recently. The biggest thing, of course, outside of re-learning how to swim in the waters that are polyamory, has been my SOP Review Project at work. After roughly 45 hours of work on it, it was completed at 2340 tonight. After that, I promptly knocked out the adjustments I needed to make on my monthly 5-Minute Safety Talk project, and sent that off to be reviewed, as well. Thursday afternoon, of course, I'll need to catch up on everything else I neglected to complete these projects the past 3 or so workdays.
Because I'm nosy and I had access to the folder, I stumbled on our team rankings from July 2010. After being on my team for 7-8 months, I was ranked 3rd out of 5 LPAs. Not terrible. I've had some issues recently with time management (lots of large projects will do that), but I know one of my opportunities for development (displaying my emotions) has improved. Seeing the rankings confirmed the hierarchy that we've sort of developed for ourselves, and it makes me want to work harder and smarter.
Somehow, this also translated into crafter-brain wanting to accomplish something awesome tonight, so I've got a mix of Abney Park's various albums on and I'm leathercrafting for a certain special someone. I botched up his original cuff, so I've been working on a new one that I'm much more pleased with.
Speaking of the crafter brain... All it needs are rivets and snaps.

No comments:
Post a Comment