Friday, December 02, 2011

Two and a half more hours. That's what I keep telling myself, anyways. I'm on lunch right now and taking a few moments to journal since I'm not able to go off-site tonight.

Tonight has been a rough night. While trying to get things done earlier, I got more or less chewed out over the phone for a miss with the 5-Minute Safety Talks and my zone audits. I'm honestly surprised I'm not getting a write-up for this, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, either. I've also had a rough night keeping my energy up long enough to get things done. I'm ready for bed. Even though I'm only going to get 4 hours (I need to be out the door around 7:30am to help a close friend move some things in the morning), it'll still be sleeping.

It probably doesn't help that I feel like crap, either. I'm sleepy, not thinking rationally, and generally feel like a failure in relation to work.

...And here we go back to work. 0200 can't come soon enough!

No comments: